Wednesday, April 15, 2020

My vacation this year has turned to be a complete waste. I flew out from Doha March 5 and arrived the 6th in Manila. March 9, I went to my scheduled balik manggawa OEC in Ortigas and metup for lunch with my best friend. 11th, went out with my family to the mall for lunch and grocery. I also was able to visit the dentist. The 13th I got a call from LGU Cavite advising me to do 14 day self quarantine, the call was a bit late as I had been out but sure, I will obey what ever they say. Before the 14 day self quarantine even finish, PRD announced March 14 for a 2 weeks lock down and after that even extended for an enhanced quarantine until the 30th of April. 

Today date is 15/04/20. I had been inside the house since the 13th of May. I have not set foot out of our gate. I cannot go out of the subdivision as only my mom has quarantine pass. 

How I keep sane? 

1. I watched movies / series on Netflix. Or afternoon downloaded movies with my family. 
2. I sing via Wesing App.
3. I do yoga - not religiously. Just when I feel like it. 
4. I do intermittent fasting. I only eat from 8 am to 2pm window. 

I still have 2 more weeks and we will see how this will be.
I really hope that this COVID goes - and CHINA be made to pay for all this mess.